19.1.11

Granny Suze's things

Today was the first day of school for my littlies. Phew!

Next week is my birthday. My gran's birthday was on the same day. This will be the first one since she has died. In the buildup I wanted to do a post focusing on some more of her things which I cherish.

These are granny Suze's chairs that travelled all the way from Nazi germany, now covered in Heather Moore's Skinny Laminx Cows.

And her esquisite bag:


And one beautiful tea cup I use to have my morning tea which the wonderful Doc brings me always with a funny comment like: "The cheque's in the mail" or "Goeie more my vrou"' or "Ladies and gentlemen Miss Grace Jones"


He is funny that way.

Love having her things...


1 comment:

  1. I also have a few things from my gran, who passed away in 2009. It's lovely to look at something and remember her. Your gran had lovely taste & I love the Skinny LaMinx make-over on the chairs.

    ReplyDelete