15.11.10

Japanese Animation

  I love japanese animation by studio Ghibli and my favourite film director of all time is Hayao Murazaki.

My favourite in the Ghibli stable is no surprise: Kiki's Delivery Service [ I have have a daughter called Kiki and cat called Jiji (Jinja)] and Kirsten Dunst does Kiki's voice over in the movie.



It all started with watching Heidi when I was 6. I loved the way the mouth moved, the way they ate bread and the sound of their feet running.


I also love: My neighbour Tortorro


And then there's Yesterday.  I'll save all the others for another post.

On Sat., we got to watch one of the Ghibli stable not directed by Murazaki: Whisperer in the Night.

Freakin Fantastic


2 comments:

  1. Also a Heidi fan! Loved the program.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellow!

    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

    I have added your site to my site.

    Please link my site to your site.

    Thank you!

    http://hinata-animation.blogspot.com/

    koutah0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete